Here's at the airport with our cute mom! She is amazing and helped us so much with getting ready for the trip! We are sooo excited for you to come visit us in July mom!! love you!
This is when we arrived at the Honolulu airport.
Our luggage was really heavy so we had to get creative....hence the wheelchair. ha ha.
Well everyone, we are here in Hawaii! We flew in on Friday and we're loving it here! It is so beatiful and we have already made a few beach visits. It's great!
We have already had a lot of crazy things happen, but I am not sure which experiences I am permitted to tell! :) If you have talked to me on the phone you already know some of them!....key word: manager! he he.
But, I will save some of the stories for when me and britt blog together. She is a work right now and I don't have to go in til two. So lucky me, I am sitting in a cute little cafe' eating oatmill and using up their wireless internet. :) love it!
2 comments:
It looks like you're having way too much fun! I can't wait to come over and enjoy the beaches with you. It may take some persuading to get Dad on the sand though. You two look as mischievous as ever and if you weren't so darn cute I wouldn't worry so much. Have fun, be SAFE and if you have to choose between the two... well you know the rest. I love you. Thanks for the blog update.
LOVE the pictures! Especially the jumping ones you spazes! I wish I could jump like that! I am so jealous you two being able to enjoy those beaches all summer! Live it up! (But like mom said - be safe!) :) Love you!
Post a Comment