Thursday, July 17, 2008

RaNdOm FUN with JiLl and kRiStiN!


Awesome pic huh? This is just at the Ala Moana center, Britt was out shopping and saw a picture perfect rainbow!

Party on the North Shore! We spent pretty much the entire day (Hence our sunburns!) at the best beach on North Shore and to make it even better we stopped at Matsumoto's for some world famous snowcones!! AmAzInG! :) They have ice cream in the bottom and of course always add the sweetened condensed milk on top! yum!

Where do your pineapples come from? Right where we are standing! :).....the DOLE Plantation!

We ended the night with Thai Food!!! Soooo good!
We lOvE having our friends out here!!!

4 comments:

Alex and Anna said...

Looks like so much fun! That place does have the best snow cones ever!!

Britt, that memory post on my blog killed me. We have some awesome times together! I can't believe we made it all the way to porcupine dam with that canoe on top! it took ages to get there!! The bike crash i will definatley never forget! hahaha!

Some other memories I have are, running for Exec and you and your mom doing sooo much for me!! You guys are awesome! Making all those Exec videos! we need to find them cuz it would be so fun to go back and watch! Sitting in back of anatomy class just goofing around with you and whit and then late nights trying to study for that class!
You always being willing to do my hair for dances! Even if you had to do your own too!
sitting on the temple grounds writing in our journals.. going to lunch at our houses to eat peanut butter and jelly!

Those are just to name a few!!
I love you!

...will and bobbi... said...

There are so many memories...I still think my favorite is the walk to the store with the silly string. Here are a few more memories. Our tea parties with Nykelle and how they usually ended up as baseball games using the dolls as bats. Sleeping out on your tramp and sneaking in during the night to make icecream sundaes. Making up scavenger hunts through your neighborhood finding things like a broken crayon. Watching Nykelle jump off the cement thing in her backyard and do a flip right off the tramp. Our great Halloween costumes. Always getting weeds in my socks walking through the field to your house. All through elementary school we never had a class together. Basketball and how Linda would always call us the wrong name. Oh my there are so many I could go on forever. I love you and I hoope everything is going good for you.

Tanielle said...

Because your world looks like a fantasy... I awarded you a bloggers award! Congratulations!

Joel said...

I can't even imagine how much fun the FOUR of you have had this week! I'm soo jealous! It looks like your having a blast!