
Ok, so I haven't posted anything FOREVER!!!.....so sorry to all of you faithful bloggers! I will try to be better!Anyhow, I thought I better share the good news! I'm ENGAGED! Woot! His name is Joel Robbins and he is my absolute best friend! We are sooo excited and can't wait to seal the deal on March 6th in the Logan Temple. We met at Weber State in one of our classes and things just got better from there! He is from South Ogden and we live pretty close to each other, which is great and so convenient! Life couldn't be better!
We just got our engagement pictures taken yesterday and it was so much fun! Our photographer was great and made the whole session fun and relaxed. Hopefully I'll be able to post some pictures real soon!
So, there you have it! :) I'm engaged and lovin it! :) If you want the details you'll just have to give me a call sometime! Sorry, I'd write all about it, but who wants to read a 5 page engagement story! ha ha
oh, I almost forgot... This is Chantell posting :) :)




6 comments:
woo hoo! that is so exciting i am really happy for you!! you two look really cute together!
Congrats my cute cuz! I'm SOOOOO excited and happy for you!!!! Can't wait to meet the love of your life!
Love, Alisha
Those are indeed adorable pictures though I looked at them through Tanielle's link on her blog. You two...whoa! Gorgeous. I'll be excited to see your children. Hummers! Them all.
I still cant believe you and Erica are engaged. Maybe you two need to hold hands and get married at the same time. (You and Erica will hold hands, not you and your fiances)
Maybe you all could even go on your honeymoon together. Like a double honeymoon date!!
you are the most beautiful couple!!!!!!!!!!! i love you both so much!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait to see your wedding day!! love love love love you!!!!!
super cute pics...seeing these brings back wonderful memories of being engaged myself...ahh the romance! enjoy every minute! just let me know when you need my address, because i am planning on coming to the celebration of your wedding!!!
Post a Comment