Thursday, June 5, 2008

Aloha to the Swap Meet!


Welcome to the wonderful world of flea markets! After yet another good long bus ride we found ourselves in a world of bargaining....our new favorite place! Half the fun is trying to talk the vendors down in their prices. And yes...we were successful! :)

We do live very close to Gucci, Prada, Louis Vutton, Dior and ect.... but who says the trip for a bargain isn't worth it?!? Besides, who wants to spend two grand on a handbag when you could suffer a little (okay, long) bus ride and get it for twenty? We are surely not opposed! Some may consider it cheap but, we consider it "living within our means!" ;)

2 comments:

ronda said...

Now that's my kind of shopping!

Tanielle said...

If you get me anything from your trip I want a knock off bag! How much do I need to send you? Maybe I'll send some $$ with mom and dad!