Hello my friends! I am so happy you have a blog! I absolutely love it! I think it is so incredibly awesome you two are in Hawaii doing only what you can do at this time in your lives, sweet! Way to take advantage of the moment and soak up all life has to offer! You two are seriously inspiring:) I feel so motivated now after reading your ENTIRE blog (literally... i read it ALL...) I feel like I should apologize for this lengthy "comment", but I won't, because I mean every word of it! Love ya girls!
Yay! I love to live vicariously through you. Dior! How tempting (until you see the actual prices). You both are cuter and more haute than Dior or Prada or any other big name! I laughed so hard when I read about how many Gucci knock-offs you could buy with the money you spent on groceries alone! Hilarious perspective.I love it. Now you know why the bird lady was so focused on her finances. I'm so excited that you are having such a great time and experience! Wow. And to have your parents come in July?!! Awesome. Keep blogging!
4 comments:
Thanks for the update! It looks like you had a great day off. Glad to see that you are both still safe.
Hello my friends! I am so happy you have a blog! I absolutely love it! I think it is so incredibly awesome you two are in Hawaii doing only what you can do at this time in your lives, sweet! Way to take advantage of the moment and soak up all life has to offer! You two are seriously inspiring:) I feel so motivated now after reading your ENTIRE blog (literally... i read it ALL...) I feel like I should apologize for this lengthy "comment", but I won't, because I mean every word of it! Love ya girls!
Yay! I love to live vicariously through you. Dior! How tempting (until you see the actual prices). You both are cuter and more haute than Dior or Prada or any other big name! I laughed so hard when I read about how many Gucci knock-offs you could buy with the money you spent on groceries alone! Hilarious perspective.I love it. Now you know why the bird lady was so focused on her finances. I'm so excited that you are having such a great time and experience! Wow. And to have your parents come in July?!! Awesome. Keep blogging!
You two make my day!! I love looking at your blog and just smiling. It makes me want to be young again. Keep up the good work and your lovely smiles.
Post a Comment