Saturday, June 21, 2008

Farmers Market!!


So just recently Brittny and I discovered a farmers market near our apartment. It is awesome!!! It is every Tuesday and Friday, so we have been making a few visits. It is so great and its fun to try some new tropical fruits that we aren't use to. But, I really should ask what I am buying when I am not familiar with it. I had a yucky run in with a new food item and it resulted in sticky hands and a horrible taste in my mouth and the item being spit into the garbage. How was I suppose to know if it was ripe or not!?? ha ha :) Next time I'll make sure Britt is with me to supervise! :)

Brittny displaying a pineapple and an orange! What a cutie pie. ha ha



2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Was it papaya? I think that is a little on the less than yummy side. How awesome to be able to sample lots of tropical fruits and veggies!! I hope it is a little less expensive than Safeway. Such cute pictures.

ronda said...

The farmer's market looks like a good and healthy alternative to ramen noodles. I hope that you don't get any allergic reactions to the local fruit like Ronda Woodward did. It looks good!